All students are required to wear a solid black leotard, (style of their choice) and suntan dance tights, no stockings.
Short black ballet skirts are permitted during Ballet / Pointe class.
Hair must be securely back off face in bun (no pony tails).
Jewelry and Gum
No Jewelry or gum chewing allowed.
Dance shorts/ pants
Black dance shorts or black dance pants may be worn for Tap/Jazz provided they do not interfere with the dancer and teachers ability to see line and feet of the dancer.
Pink Ballet Shoes
Pink Ballet shoes (for all Ballet classes) Other styles of shoes TBD upon class placement.
Cancellation of class
No make-up class time will be required for classes that must be cancelled due to inclement weather, or for any other reason beyond our control.
If a teacher needs to cancel an individual class time, they will make every effort to make up that time; however, students / parents will need to understand that there may be no time / opportunity available to do so.
If a teacher needs to cancel a class on short notice, they will make every effort to contact students /parents individually to notify them of the change, so please be sure your contact information is current at all times.
If a class needs to be cancelled due to inclement weather, or for any other reason, we will make every effort to have that message posted on the web site as early in the day as possible.
If bad weather comes up during the day, but school has not been cancelled, please call the studio to confirm we are open before coming to class.
- - Students are expected to arrive for class on time, be dressed appropriately and ready for class to begin promptly.
- Students are also expected to follow the instruction of the teacher or assistant, behave appropriately in class, and treat the teachers, assistants and other students with respect at all times.
- Any student who is disrupting the class may be asked to sit out for a brief time during that class.
- If a student continues to be consistently disruptive during more than one class, the student may be dropped from the class, temporarily or permanently, at the teacher's discretion.
- If a student is dropped from the class by the teacher for disruptive behavior, there will be no refund of any tuition paid prior to that date.
- Students who are present at the studio at times other than during their scheduled class times are also expected to behave in an appropriate, considerate manner.
- Horseplay, or any other behavior that disrupts classes in session, places others in danger, or does damage to the building or property will not be tolerated.
- We make every effort to begin classes promptly.
Please be sure your child arrives for classes early enough to be ready to dance when their classes begins.
- Please notify your dancer's teacher if your child will not be in class.
- Any child who is too ill to attend school should also not attend dance classes that day.
- Child Care is not available at the studio, and should not be expected - please do not leave your young children unattended. For safety's sake, children under 12 should either be in a class, or under the direct supervision of their parents at all times while at the studio.
- To minimize distractions to classes in progress, parents are required to remain in the lobby area of the building & are requested to be quiet and considerate at all times.
- If you leave the studio while your child's class is in session, please be sure to be back promptly when the class ends.
If you will be late arriving to pick your child up after classes, please let their teacher know ASAP.
- Parents are responsible for the behavior and actions of their children at all times, and liable for any damages done to the building or property by their child.
- Please respect our dance floor - No Street Shoes are allowed on the dance floor at any time.