Registration & Tuition
- All students are required to register prior to enrolling in any classes at the studio.
- Registration for our full season begins mid-August each year and will continue until November 1st.
- After November 1st, classes will be finalized, and no further registration will be taken for the current season.
- A separate $25.00 registration fee will be due upon registration and is non-refundable.
- Our regular season of classes begins early in September each year.
- Registered students will be enrolled in classes that are appropriate for their age, skill and ability level.
- Teacher's recommendation for placement will always take precedence over class preferences based on friendships, car-pooling arrangements, etc.
- Any necessary schedule changes may be made during the first few weeks of class.
- If you would like to have a recording of your child's songs made for practice at home, please provide their teacher with a blank cassette tape or recordable CD, labeled with your child's name and the songs you need recorded, as early in the season as possible.
- Tuition and costume payments are due on or before the 10th of each month.
- Envelopes will be provided for payment and receipts will be given in these envelopes for all payments received.
- Any payment not received by 10th of each month is subject to a 10% late charge.
- We are now accepting credit cards through paypal, and you may pay your tuition and/or costume payments using our online payment option.
DOWNLOAD YOUR REGISTRATION FORM HERE
MAKE AN ONLINE PAYMENT